Many people all over the world love this amazing web browser. As we all know Chrome is the fastest Internet browser for PC or Laptops but when we try it on our Android devices, we face lagging or slow page loads issues. That’s why people with slow Internet connection prefer to use other browsers like Opera Mini, UC web browser, etc.
Here i am going to guide you to Speed up your Chrome browser with some easy tweaks on Android devices because it provides a high-quality user experience like your computer browser.
Why Chrome Lags on Android Devices ?
Smartphone with low RAM or slow Internet bandwidth might cause a lagging issue and By default, it comes with 64MB of limited RAM using capacity.When you open multiple tabs in Chrome, it slows down due to the shortage of memory. If you’ll assign a higher memory use, then it’ll run smoothly.
The second reason is, Chrome allows the user to take the full benefits of web browsing like a desktop browser. That’s why it runs each and every element on a webpage. So, it takes more time to load in a slow Internet connection.
There are two easy ways by which you can enjoy a better web experience on your smartphone.
1. Increase RAM limit (Old Version)
This method only works in Old version of Google Chrome. You can increase the Chrome speed with flags. Follow the below step by step instructions for activating the Hidden menu Settings through Flags.
- Open Google Chrome browser on your Android Device.
- In the Address bar, type chrome://flags and hit enter.
- This will take you a hidden menu with lots of settings.
- Now go to Menu >> Find in page. Here search for Tiles.
- In Maximum tiles for interest area, you’ll see a Default option.
- Now update it to 256 or 512.
- It’ll ask you to re-launch your browser. That’s it.
2. Speed up Chrome Browser on Android Devices
On your Android Device it is very easy to Speed up chrome by using “Data Saver” Option. Basically, it compresses the web elements and provides a better and faster web page loading experience. Follow the below steps to enable it on your smartphone.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap on 3-dots Menu button and select Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Data Saver” option.
- Now, Enable it and you are done!
These are the 2 best Ways to Speed up your Chrome Browser on Android devices. If you want to share your point of view with us, then just Comment below with your feedback and queries.